A special evening desired by the 'SEREGO ALIGHIERI Estates' and dedicated to the Wine, to be savored in cups and in famous arias composed by Mozart, Puccini, Bizet, Verdi, dedicated to conviviality and to the ancient drink. Discover wine as an ingredient of love, betrayal and conflict in a concert given by our artists: Maestro Matteo Salvemini at the piano and the voices of the soprano Sonia Peruzzo and the baritone Andrea Cortese.
The duet at dinner, meanwhile, is between the best wines from Serego Alighieri and the elegant cuisine orchestrated by chef Vitangelo Galluzzi using the finest seasonal ingredients from the autumnal repertoire.
THE PROGRAM OF THE EVENING
19.30: Welcome Drink and visit to the Estates Serego Alighieri
20.30: Live Concert
21.30: Dinner & Wine tasting
1. W. A. Mozart, " Don Giovanni, "Fin ch'an dal vino" (Baritone)
2. G. Puccini, La Boheme, "Quando m'en vo sola per la via..." (Soprano)
3. G. Bizet, Carmen "Votre toast" (Baritone)
4. G. Verdi, " La Traviata, "sempre libera" (Soprano)
5. G. Verdi, "La Traviata, “Brindisi" (Soprano and Baritone)
6. E. di Capua, "O sole mio" (Soprano and Baritone)
- Possessioni White (Garganega and Sauvignon)
- Possessioni Red (Sangiovese and Corvina)
- Bell'Ovile (Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Ciliegiolo)
- Vaio Armaron, Amarone della Valpolicella Classico (Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara)
- Welcome aperitif
- Creamed pumpkin (squash) with barley, amaretti granules and Valpolicella caviar
- Tortelli with duck heart, Cimbro cheese fondu and wine drops
- Wild boar stew, cooked in BellOvile, served with rustic polenta and rosemary crunch
- Gialloblu from Lessinia, dried grapes and chocolate shards
- Cremoso alla Grappa di Vaio on sbrisolona cake of Vialone Nano rice and almonds
€ 68,00 per person, with a visit to the Estates, the Concert and the Dinner (a five-course dinner paired with the wines).
INFO AND RESERVATIONS
045 7703622 - email@example.com
Guest Artists are active professionals in the major Theaters in Italy and Europe. Artistic direction by Silvano Dalla Valentina.